Combining psychology with artist-relevant messaging, this distinctive program helps female artists dismantle their inner critic to create confidently and consistently.
Stony Plain, Alberta Sep 23, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Darlene Brink Counselling Services provides group coaching to female artists and creatives starting out in their careers and announced today the launch of the 7-week online Become a Confident Artist Group Coaching Program, starting October 12. The program aims to develop an inner mindset foundation using a cognitive approach to help artists cope with the inner critic throughout their careers.
Become a Confident Artist Group Coaching Program details:
- 7 Weeks of Online Group Coaching
- 2 Weekly Online Group Sessions
- Private Facebook Group
- Artist-Specific Guided Imagery & Breathing Audio
- Private Session with Facilitator (limited to the first 10 applicants; apply now!)
Enrollment in Become a Confident Artist: Overcome Fear & Create Your Best Work is now open.
In an effort to uncover common confidence issues among women in the arts, Darlene Brink interviewed 44 female artists (painters, writers, jewelry makers, fabric designers, photographers) worldwide, who had yet to make their creative practice a viable income source. Everyone interviewed identified with one or more of the following difficulties in their creative practice:
- Creative paralysis
- Unfinished work
- Lack of confidence
- Fear of charging their worth
- Inconsistent creative practice
- Fear of showing their work
In her research, Darlene found that 33% of artists interviewed were looking for help with their lack of confidence. And 20% of those were looking for a community setting with a coach and a peer group. But her research revealed that counsellors and coaches tended to lean toward a one-on-one format rather than the group format these artists were seeking.
Some of the interviewees went on to take courses Darlene offered:
- Jess (@therosyredhead), an illustrator, said, “Darlene is clearly passionate about helping artists overcome their fears and increase their confidence to share their creativity with others. I immediately felt comfortable, understood, and able to depend on Darlene to set me on the right path to success. Her gentle voice guides you through a step-by-step process on what an affirmation is, why it’s important, and how to write affirmations to suit you and your needs.”
- Megan (@justmecreate), a watercolor artist shared, “I have found Darlene to be genuine, authentic, and kind. I have always felt appreciated by her comments and support on social media. When I took her inner critic class it was immediately evident that those qualities continued to be expressed in her material. I felt championed by her shared experiences. The course offered simple actions that would be easily applied to many artists, including myself.”
Darlene’s 17 years as a counsellor and being an artist herself, in watercolour and surface design, created the perfect combination for answering the call to provide these services for new artists.
“It is with enthusiasm that I am announcing the launch of Become a Confident Artist Group Coaching online program. When you have the confidence to show up and share your artistic offerings, you validate your calling and your audience’s need for your unique gifting. This program offers exactly that.”
Registration is now open for the Become a Confident Artist Group Coaching Program. Enroll online today.
About Darlene Brink Counselling Services
Founded by Darlene Brink, MA, Counsellor, and Artist (Darlene Brink Design Inc.), Darlene Brink Creative Coaching is dedicated to helping female artists deal with the cognitive mindset that prevents them from sharing their creative work and consistently being present with their audience.
20 51513 RR22 Parkland County, Alberta Canada T7Y 2H9
Source :Darlene Brink Counselling Services
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.